Monday, December 13, 2010

the plan






So I started this Elevated Locals project last year. The plan was spend some time in Idaho, Colorado, and Vermont and showcase the life of my heads, riding and playing. I had so much fun riding and playing that I forgot the filming part.


Round two begins: I head out to Idaho in a couple of days and it's finally started snowing in the east.
Here is a clip of Scotty and Brycee describing a rare breed of mountain women-
TUNDRA WOOKIES at Dom's in Sun Valley.
Tundra Wookies from elisabeth toft on Vimeo.









Here are three more segments that will become regulars in my upcoming mountain posts:

 AND NOW....FOR SOME COMPLETE GAPING
Gapers carry skis from elisabeth toft on Vimeo.




DISCOUNTS
Liftopia (http://www.liftopia.com/) you probably know, but they have Christmas sales right now- every little bit helps



MY BROTHERS GIANT HEAD

No comments:

Post a Comment