Thursday, November 4, 2010


I got my early/late season pass today for Sun Valley. It's $240 and is good for the 28th of March until the end of the season which happens to be 4/20. It's also good before the 17th of Dec., but I won't be there then. I am going to Sun Valley for a month at the end of the season. If I only rode 18 days after the 28th because I was: super lame, or had a brain malfunction, or something it would equal out to be $13.50 a day. What! That's amazing because Sun Valley is crazy fancy. My brother has been teaching skiing at Sun Valley for five years. I will stay with him in his.... um, filthy one bedroom studio that is at the base of the mountain. I also did this last year, and had pretty much the best time ever. Although I am sure he loves sleeping on the floor, this year I plan on "borrowing" a twin mattress from my parents who live an hour and 15 min. away from Sun Valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment