Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Pee-Wee Herman Show




My friend Kristina, who I grew up with in Idaho, is now Pee-Wee's manager. She invited me to come see The Pee-Wee Herman Show on Broadway. I have loved Pee-Wee forever. One of my favorite things to do is talk/yell like Pee-Wee. Which usually makes my boyfriend disappear. Hmmm. Anyway, the show is fantastic! Pee-Wee is hilarious, and even jokes about things that have happened to him in the past. A hand skit, if you will. The set is perfect and all the characters are back including Chairry, who is played by Lexy Fridell. I went to boarding school with Lexy and it was amazing to see her make her Broadway debut! Amy Klein assisted in the press photos too: http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/theater/he_holds_his_own_F0z7QBOMFVvVxD4UnHV5KM. Here are: some clips of Pee-Wee after the show at the stage door, and some pic.s of Lexy, Kristinia, Q, and me.


Pee-Wee stage door from elisabeth toft on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment