Thursday, July 18, 2013

JUST A LITTLE BIT- SPRING SNOW STORIES


I love riding on dirt and rocks. It is the coolest.
Perhaps this is why I'm always trashing my board.
It's too fun to snow patch hop in the spring, when the snows all soft.
Can't get enough.


 It definitely runs in the family. Here is my pops and lil bro getting those last turns down Lil Easter.
April 2013 Sun Valley- ID


 Here's El Squat. We had to hop a fairly large gap to get this sweet patch.
South Slopes under the Christmas lift. Sun Valley- ID


You may have seen this before. Here's me- threading that needle while Zims, Yuko, and lil bro waiting for their turn. Photo cred. El Squat
Dropping into Easter Bowl- Sun Valley-ID



1 comment:

  1. Pretty sure that's me in the last pic and not your giant head brother.

    ReplyDelete