Monday, July 22, 2013

CONTESTS I WISH I COULD WIN AND SNOW DEALS II


 el squat off the top at Breck spring 2012

BRECKENRIDGE
Book your CO trip  now and save 30%. If you book more than 3 days in Breck then the other lift tickets are good at the Beav, Vail, A-Basin, and Keystone- which is sweetness. This sale is until 7/31/13.

I SKI NY
The SANY Gold Pass is $999 until 8/1/13. This pass is for almost every resort in New York. It's good at 34 mountains- even Whiteface. Also this pass is transferable. They don't care if your friends, you mom or your co-workers use the same card. So round up a bunch of your enemies that just talk about riding and never go and buy this together!

VERMONT VACATION
I don't really understand this contest. But this is what I think it is- win a trip to a cheese farm or dairy and stay with the strange family that owns the cheese-farm-dairy-thing and eat all their cheese.
I'm so in. 
http://vermontvacation.com/meetthefarmers/?utm_source=Consumer+eNews+June+2013&utm_medium=enewsletter&utm_term=Meet+The+Farmers&utm_content=email+marketing&utm_campaign=Meet+The+Farmers


lil mo at Windham- NY last spring

No comments:

Post a Comment