Monday, August 27, 2012

TRY YOUR LUCK- CONTESTS SOMEONE ELSE WILL WIN II


dude flying higher than the Breck sign- taken from the steezy chair 5- Mary Toft


Cowboy remix contest for Zeds Dead

Win two weeks in Vancouver

Design a feature in the Dew Tour and win a trip to Breck

Win a Burton Premier at your place
explain why you deserve to have the premier at your house
mine went something like this:
I live in the hood and my landlord has a giant pitt-bull named Trouble. In my hood we have daily loud music competitions, the Rastas always win, and they deserve to- except when the oldest rasta gets loopy and plays Lady in Red on repeat at 4 AM. I do the dishes a lot at my house- so that's a nice thing about my place, I also have a snail. Does the movie come with beer? I'm really into beer.

me on my roof in BK reppin' Riots and Roses (http://www.riotsandroses.com/
photo- Amy Klein


No comments:

Post a Comment