Thursday, October 25, 2012

WEST RIDE STORIES- VAIL AND BEAVER CREEK


The story begins in Vail, where I forgot to film or take many pictures- at least I didn't forget my boots (ahem Blankat). And by forget I really mean- Vail is massive and my intentions were elsewhere.
As you can see in this pic. with El Squat and Blankat.


Alas, we only got to deal with the front side. The back bowls were closed because elks were apparently having babies every five feet.


We managed. I guess. 


THE BEAV.

The next story begins with five girls cruising around trying to wait for the snow to go off. I took advantage of that time by showing off my back sliding and dirt riding.


Then, as it tends to happen- it was just the right amount of slushiness..... play time.
My sisters like to engage in this game that is a little too close to ski ballet for me- they hold onto each other's poles and spin down the hill as fast as they can, until one pukes. 
This time it was el squato.


Meanwhile Genna


and Carrie 
tried to escape and not catch the Toft girl "Crazy".


They did not succeed.



Beaver related posts

Vail related posts

Both







3 comments:

  1. bahahaha el squato! this post is way funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject. Denver Airport to Beaver Creek

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.Denver to Vail Shuttle

    ReplyDelete